Dolphin Book is a social networking script with many advanced features of Facebook. Users can create their own profile and actively participate in sharing their views, photos, videos, articles, blogs, forums, chats and much more.
- Linux/Unix (Red Hat, Debian, FreeBSD, Mandrake, etc.) or Windows OS, Apache Web Server ver. 1.3
- If you're going to use media streaming features in some Flash apps, you should have VPS or Dedicated server in order to install and run RMS (Ray Media Server). You should be able to access root or administrator account on that server. JRE (Java Runtime Environment) ver. 1.6 or higher should be installed on the server as well
- PHP 4.4.0/5.1.0 and higher
- register_globals must be Off safe_mode must be Off exec() (executable files) must be allowed allow_url_fopen should be On allow_url_include should be Off
- mbstring, domxml (only for PHP 4.x) and xslt extensions should be installed
- MySQL 4.1.2 and higher
- If some security module is installed on the server (such as mod_security for Apache), it should be able to be disabled or set up for specific folders.
- Direct connection to boonex.com should be able to be established (i.e. connection without requiring proxy authorization).
- You should be able to run executable files (necessary for ffmpeg.exe)
- The server should be able to read any document located in public_html directory via http protocol.