Dolphin Book, a social networking script, includes the functionality of Facebook along with all the Dolphin features. You can get a facebook clone which would not be a replica of Facebook but will contain features similar to it along with additional features. Cogzidel Templates is proud to announce that Dolphin Book has been upgraded to the latest version of Dolphin – Dolphin 7.0.6. Dolphin book, available for users worldwide with the latest version is provided for a nominal price of only 75 USD.
It carries the features such as Theme switcher, users having the access to change the layout, content, Logo, add new blocks from the backend and more. User can customize the avatar block, Friends block, Friends request block, friend’s photos block, profile events block and much more. Users can create their own profile and can actively participate in sharing their views, photos, videos and much more. In the current upgraded version, the Single and Couple member management can be separated using the Admin panel settings. Dolphin book has the option to have advertisement, invite gmail friends, member’s events and more. The multiple layout options can be configured quickly from the backend. Dolphin Book is a tableless design and 100% CSS based script.
- Linux/Unix (Red Hat, Debian, FreeBSD, Mandrake, etc.) or Windows OS, Apache Web Server ver. 1.3
- If you're going to use media streaming features in some Flash apps, you should have VPS or Dedicated server in order to install and run RMS (Ray Media Server). You should be able to access root or administrator account on that server. JRE (Java Runtime Environment) ver. 1.6 or higher should be installed on the server as well
- PHP 4.4.0/5.1.0 and higher
- register_globals must be Off safe_mode must be Off exec() (executable files) must be allowed allow_url_fopen should be On allow_url_include should be Off
- mbstring, domxml (only for PHP 4.x) and xslt extensions should be installed
- MySQL 4.1.2 and higher
- If some security module is installed on the server (such as mod_security for Apache), it should be able to be disabled or set up for specific folders.
- Direct connection to boonex.com should be able to be established (i.e. connection without requiring proxy authorization).
- You should be able to run executable files (necessary for ffmpeg.exe)
- The server should be able to read any document located in public_html directory via http protocol.